We are an audience engagement software platform that is used by over 4,000 media companies and marketers. Some of our leading-edge products include online contests, ballots, polls, quizzes, sweepstakes, email, audience insights, and more. We love tech-savvy professionals who are motivated to succeed.
Second Street is seeking a driven individual excited about sales and marketing, developing leads, and experimenting with lead generation. This is a paid internship position that may lead to a full time employment position managing inbound leads for the sales-team – answering incoming calls on the sales-line and answering questions via live-chat on the website. You will train in sales prospecting, craft marketing and sales emails, and help us experiment with new ways to drive leads. This position requires someone who both is a strong communicator, as well as a curious marketer, finding new ways to grow our number of demo meetings.
- Shadow Sales Development and Account Executives
- Build lead-lists and research competition
- Outbound prospecting calls
- Craft email marketing sequences
- Craft lead-generation Emails
- Update records in the database
- Conduct lead-generation experiments
- Answer incoming sales calls
- Qualify leads
- Distribute leads to the team
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize multiple responsibilities and projects at once
- Must be confident, friendly, motivated, organized, possess a strong work ethic and be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Four-year degree - Business or Communications
- Experience in sales as coordinator, assistant, or representative
- Experience with Hubspot, SalesForce, or other customer management software tools
- Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Experience creating videos for sales use
How to Apply
Please email a resume to email@example.com with Sales Development Internship in the subject line.
Second Street Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.