Second Street is an audience engagement software platform that is used by over 3,000 media companies and marketers. Some of our leading-edge products include online contests, ballots, polls, quizzes, sweepstakes, email, audience insights, and more. We are seeking tech-savvy professionals who are passionate about our industry, learn quickly, and are motivated to succeed.
Customer Experience (CX) Specialists work as part of the CX team and are dedicated to making sure that our customers have a truly delightful experience using our platform. CX Specialists are also integral to our software development process by helping plan new features and participating in quality assurance testing of new features and code changes. The CX team solves customer challenges and issues over phone and email, trains and supports our customers to be successful with our platform, and comes up with ideas to make our existing features more user-friendly. At Second Street, we take pride in ability to work well across all teams, and we collaborate superbly using a variety of tools including Slack, Trello, and Salesforce.
- Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience
- Thrives in team environments
- Possesses a strong work ethic
- A self-starter with a desire to grow
- Loves trying out new apps
- Writes clearly and concisely
- Likes solving puzzles
- Takes pride in their ability to stay organized
- Always looking for better ways to get the job done
- Excited to work in our St. Louis office
- Experience providing email and phone support for a web app
- Familiarity with the Second Street Platform
- HTML/CSS experience
- Experience with software testing or using debugging tools
- College degree or equivalent professional experience
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO
- Professional development opportunities
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Computer of your choice
- Fun office environment with a shuffleboard table, Nintendo Switch, and full kitchen including a perpetually stocked kegerator
How to Apply
Please email a resume to email@example.com.
Second Street Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.